The Gitea Extension for Visual Studio provides Gitea integration in Visual Studio 2015/2017. Most of the extension UI lives in the Team Explorer pane, which is available from the View menu.
The Visual Studio Extension is also available at the Visual Studio Marketplace, or by searching for Gitea4VS in the Visual Studio extension manager. The latest build of the Visual Studio Extension is available at the Open VsixGallery
- Added context menu to the ListView in ConnectionSectionView with option to open or delete the local repo. Deleting send the repo directory to the Recycling Bin.
- AddOpen URL from clipboard ,Right click on editor, if repository is hosted on Gitea Server , you can jump to master/current branch/current revision’s blob page and blame/commits page. If selecting line(single, range) in editor, jump with line number fragment.
- Added repo descriptions to CloneView.
- Minor enhancements.
- Clone descriptions
- Resolved error when package is initializing. #3
- Implemented Search in CloneView
- other enhancements and bug fixes. #4 Thanks !troygeiger
- Added option to create or publish to organizations.
- Added Connect and Sign Up buttons to ConnectSectionView.xaml and now leaving visible.
- Removed password from .Gitea file and pull it from the Credential Manager.
- Now storing last path cloned to in the .Gitea file.
- Some bug fixes.Thanks !troygeiger
Q: Update from version 0.0.0.1 not possible？
A: Because canceling the installation to all users makes it easy to update automatically, you need to uninstall the old version and reinstall it once.