How can I require admin approval?

How can I require admin approval to create a account? Or how can I make it that anyone can do pull requests or limit the total size of there repositories?

It looks like this post got revived by a spambot which subsequently got nuked, so I might as well respond while it’s alive. Hope you resolved this yourself though and we didn’t keep you waiting.

How can I require admin approval to create a account?

You can either disable registrations with [service] DISABLE_REGISTRATION = true and manually create the accounts yourself OR you can allow registrations, but before they can do anything require an admin to approve them with [service] REGISTER_MANUAL_CONFIRM = true (note: REGISTER_EMAIL_CONFIRM must not be enabled for this to work).

how can I make it that anyone can do pull requests or limit the total size of there repositories?

I think you are asking how to only allow fork repos, which can be done by setting [repository] MAX_CREATION_LIMIT = 0 which will limit any creation of repos except for forks.

Alternatively, you can set [repository] MAX_CREATION_LIMIT = 5 and [repository] ALLOW_FORK_WITHOUT_MAXIMUM_LIMIT = false which will limit them to having at most 5 forks/repositories total.

At the time of writing (release 1.19.x), there is no way to limit the actual size on disk of a repository, but you can track issue #3658 to see when it gets implemented. For more info about the above configuration options, see the Config Cheat Sheet.