I want to make a page template like current dashboard but to show all public activity.
- all repos
- all activity
- repo create, branch create, …
But I want to show all activity:
- don’t need to be a collaborator
- don’t need to be a watcher
- don’t need to be in an organization
- you get my point… if it is public I want to see it
Is it possible and how would I do it?
I tried to modify go templates - it seems familiar.
Now I need info which go methods to call from Gitea codebase.
I know that this info is available for each user on his profile under Public Activity but I want to mix all users (we are a small team).